1 of 20 questions
1) Who are exempted from the requirement of adequate knowledge of English or French in order to become a Canadian citizen?
2) Which four provinces first formed Confederation?
3) What is the last line of Canada's national anthem?
4) Which animal is an official symbol of Canada?
5) Who do Members of Parliament represent?
6) Who is the greatest Canadian hockey player of all time?
7) Who are the people of mixed Aboriginal and European ancestry?
8) Who was the first person to draw a map of Canada's east coast?
9) What form of transportation did Aboriginal peoples and fur traders use?
10) More than half of Canada's aeronautics and space industry are located in which province?
11) Which legal documents protect the rights of Canadians with regards to the official languages?
12) Which province is in the region of the West Coast?
13) Who was the heroine to warn Lieutenant James FitzGibbon of a planned American attack in 1813?
14) What unique art form was developed by First Nations people on the West Coast?
15) When is Remembrance Day?
16) Which of the following a non-Canadian is not allowed to do?
17) What is the name of the Royal Anthem of Canada?
18) Sir Wilfrid Laurier day celebrated on ________
19) Why is the St. Lawrence Seaway important to Canada?
20) Which province is the most easterly point in North America and has its own time zone?
- » Alberta Practice Questions 1
- » Alberta Practice Questions 2
- » Alberta Practice Questions 3
- » Alberta Practice Questions 4